This will be short and to the point…
You need to see this and I want to get you this
information as fast as possible:
==>Sickening Truth Here
FEMA is demanding 24-hour delivery of MASSIVE amounts
of survival food meals.
They are covertly contacting multiple food suppliers and
as a result survival food is in short supply or completely
sold out across the country.
Why would they do this? What does FEMA know
that we don’t?
My friend Frank Bates and his partner Matt were one of
the suppliers FEMA contacted. But Frank isn’t gonna play
ball with FEMA…
He’s blowing the whistle on FEMA’s “dirty little secret” and
exposing the shocking proof in his new video:
It may be the most important video that you watch all year.
>> Click Here For FEMA’s “Dirty Little Secret” (video)
Yours in Liberty,
P.S. This story is going viral on Facebook and just got picked
up by Alex Jones. FEMA probably hates this. I’m not sure how
long the video is going to stay online.
So go watch it now before its banned.
1. Nabham, The New York Times. “Our Coming Food Crisis.” 2013
2. Bello, USA Today. “Food Banks Run Short As Federal Government Hands Out Less.” 2012.
3. Corbo, Food & Water Watch. “USDA: Start Telling the Truth About Inspector Shortages.” 2014.
4. Munshi, Financial Times. “U.S. Food Shortages Loom Amid Budget Cuts.” 2013.
5. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). “Are You Ready Guide.” 2014.
6. Watson, Info Wars. “FEMA Demanding 24 Hour Delivery of Emergency Food Reserves.” 2013.
7. Butler, The Guardian. “Hunger is a ‘National Crisis’, Religious Leaders Tell Cameron.” 2014.
8. World Net Daily (WND). “Government Cover-Up of Food Shortage Feared.” 2010.
9. Slavo, SHTF Plan. “Report: Disaster Looms – FEMA Scrambles to Stockpile Food Reserves.” 2013.
10. Dapice, Yale Global. “The Looming Food Crisis.” 2011.
11. Leaning, M.D.; Guha-Sapir, Ph.D., The New England Journal of Medicine. “Natural Disasters, Armed Conflict, and Public Health.” 2013.
12. Faiola, The Washington Post. “The New Economics of Hunger.” 2008.
13. Sheldrick, Sunday Express. “Global Food Crisis Set to Send Prices of Household Staples Soaring Over Next Five Years.” 2013.
14. Wilkie, Hines, Chun, The Huffington Post. “Hurricane Sandy Disrupts Food Distribution, ‘Thousands of Trucks’ in Limbo.” 2013.
15. Hughes, Info Please. “Global Food Crisis.” 2007
16. Reuters. “What Creates Food Crises?” 2013.
17. Synder, The Economic Collapse Blog. “20 Signs That a Horrific Global Food Crisis is Coming.” 2011.
18. Martin, Geewax, National Public Radio (NPR). “Skyrocketing Prices Point to Looming Global Food Crisis.” 2011.
19. Pentland, Forbes. “The Coming Food Crisis: Blame Ethanol?” 2012.